Dear Travellers- Greetings!
Here is a selection of some of the current fares…
Business class from $5,899 from Wellington to UK/Europe with either Asiana or China Southern. Asiana has a 5 star rating- the top category (one of only seven airlines) from Skytrax; China Southern a 4 star rating (one of 37 airlines). These fares are inclusive of taxes- flights that depart from London on the return leg are usually $300 more because of the heavy UK departure tax.
We have very positive feedback from 90% of our clients who have travelled on these airlines- with many airlines at $9,000 plus for business class these fares are very good value. China Southern also has special fares in First Class and Premium Economy. Call us to see if these fares fit with your travel plans.
Air New Zealand has been a pioneer with this cabin class and this has proved popular, especially with travellers using points or certificates to upgrade from economy. Cathay Pacific has had very good specials in this class, and now Lufthansa and Singapore Airlines have introduced brand new cabins in this class with very competitive fares.
There is a wealth of choices for river cruising and we have plenty of brochures for 2017 and 2018 for most companies- if we don’t have it in store we will call it in for you. We are happy to courier them to you if you are unable to come into the office.
And……why book with us?
You will get personal service from a senior consultant. All of our consultants have more than 20 years’ experience selling travel. We will value add to your travel arrangements and help you put your holiday or business plans in place – our experience means a great deal!
These are not available if you book online….
- Delayed payment – in some cases up to two weeks from date of booking
- Choice of payment method i.e. payment by credit card isn’t your only option
- No bias, we work for you, not for the airline or any other principal
- One stop shop, we explore and ensure you receive the best fares for the journey you are planning
- 24 hour help services, before during and after your journey – widely used by our clients
- Our service guarantee, in the unlikely event of a problem, we will ensure it is rectified.